Consent to the processing of personal data
We ask for your consent to the processing of your personal data. Please read the following text to familiarize yourself with the information memorandum (see reference to the "EP and EU Council Regulation 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information Data" reference) and confirm your consent by ticking the "I agree to the terms" box below.
Consent with the processing of personal data
According to EC Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, valid since 25.05.2018 (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation "), I grant, subsequently signed (hereinafter referred to as "data subject") to the company E.H.R spol. s r.o., located in Praha 3 - Vinohrady, Chrudimská 1575/6, postal code 13000, FN 27217205, registered in the Commercial Register, held at the Municipal Court in Prague, compartment C, insert 105207, contact e-mail: info@ehr-int. cz (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator"), the consent to the processing of personal data under the following conditions:
- Personal data to be processed:
- First name and surname
- Academic degree
- Date of birth
- Contact address, permanent address or other address should this differ from the address of the permanent address
- E-mail address
- Telephone contact
- Photograph - only in case it is part of the data subject's CV
- Processing purpose of the personal data is:
Intermediation of employment related to the following activities:
- Search, Record, Capture, Store, Design, Search, Sort
- Storage and management of the applicant database by the "administrator"
- Submission of job offers by the "administrator"
- Submission of the documentation to third parties - Employer, with the prior consent of the data subject whereby the company E.H.R spol. s r.o. is obliged to communicate the identity of the potential employer before submitting his/her documentation (CV and appendix)
- Participation in competitions with prospective employers
- Duration of processing of personal data is a maximum of 5 years.
- Personal data may be forwarded to the following third parties - subjects, persons
Potential employers with the prior consent of the "data subject", whereby the "administrator" - the company E.H.R spol. s r.o. is obliged to communicate the identity of the potential employer to this subject before submitting his/her documentation (CV and appendix).
- The administrator is authorized to hand over the applicant's personal data:
- in EU member states only for the purposes of the selection procedure, if it is the headquarters of a foreign employer;
- to countries outside the EU for the purposes of competitions only, provided that they are the headquarters of a multinational and if there is the possibility of free transfer of personal data from an international treaty, which Parliament has given its approval and to which Czech Republic is bound.
* Instruction of the data subject
The Administrator hereby notifies, in accordance with the provision, Article 13 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), that:
- the personal data of the subject are processed on the basis of his free consent, under the conditions mentioned above;
- the purpose for the transfer of personal data of the subject is the interest of the subject in a job placement by the administrator, which would not be possible without the provision of this data;
- the data subject has the right to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time, at the address of the registered office of the company E.H.R spol. s r.o, Chrudimská 1575/6, 130 00 Praha 3 - Vinohrady in the form of a written request or in electronic form by sending the request for revocation, revoking the consent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- the data subject has the right of the administrator to request access to his personal data, its correction or deletion, possibly a restriction of processing and raise an objection to the processing; it is also entitled to transfer this data to another administrator, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, if it is suspected that the administrator is acting in breach of the Regulation in the processing of personal data.
The Data Subject declares to be properly instructed by the "Administrator" in relation to the processing and protection of personal data * and that those listed above personal data are accurate and truthful and are made available to the "administrator" on a voluntary basis.
I declare that I have been properly instructed about my rights and that I have the right to withdraw or revoke my consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing.